– Over the last month or so I’ve been spectacularly fed up with work, then a bit happier with it, and now back to being thoroughly fed up. This may or may not explain a lack of posting.
– “Outsoles are made of enduring compounds and are a in Queer Street needle of left over shoe existence” said a spam comment I received. It simply isn’t fair that an automatic programme type thing can come up with better sentences than I can.
– Boxing sage (and occasional commenter on this very blog) Tom Podmore has written his Review Of Midlands Boxing In 2006. I’m an anal sort of arsehole and thus can’t help wanting to headbut things and mutter about apostrophes (irrespective of the many mistakes I make myself), but most people aren’t anywhere near as sad as me and will recognise this for the good and worthwhile read that it is.
– Is the idea that some sources are more reliable than others really that difficult to accept? Surely the thought that someone who knows what they are talking about is more trustworthy than someone who makes things up to sound interesting isn’t a surprising one?
– Bowie has turned sixty. The only tribute I’ve seen worth the bother of reading was from Betty, which isn’t 100% surprising.
~ Russ L, because I’m free nothin’s worryin’ me.